May 18, 2010

Team Bio - Julie

Name: Julie Jones
Age: Too old to be single, 36
Occupation: Manager Business Development-NE and USO Volunteer
Nickname: Jules
About Me: "Fiercely independent. Ambitious. Patriot. Secret Romantic. Pirate themed bedroom. I intend on seeing the world and experiencing as much out of life that I possibly can. I have walked on the Great Wall of China, lost my breath at the view of Paris from atop the Eiffel Tower, watch the sunrise over Haleakala, witnessed schoolgirls paying homage to Monks in Thailand and sat topless on the beaches of Nice, flew a plane, rode in a hot air balloon, bungee jumped….next adventure…Red Bull FlugTag."
Been described by others as: Sassy, Probably good marriage material, Hot Control Freak

2 comments:

  1. Jules it looks like you are out to dinner in this photo, what did you have to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a wedding and the details of what I had are confidential.

    ReplyDelete